- Created: Monday, 18 November 2013 20:30
A fun, effective phonics recognition game that eliminates exceptions and provides a complete picture of the phonograms needed to read and spell!
- Students HEAR the sound, SEE the phonogram, and TOUCH the matching card.
- 10 guided levels to teach the 74 phonograms needed to read and spell 98% of English words.
- Create a custom play list for each student by choosing lowercase, uppercase, single-letter and multi-letter phonograms to review.
- Track individual progress and mastery for multiple students.
- Use the simple flashcard mode for quick review.
- See at a glance which phonograms have been mastered.
- An ageless design that is loved by young children and adults alike.
- Designed to accompany Logic of English curriculum and materials.
- May be used to supplement other Orton-Gillingham based programs or to help any student learn the English phonograms.
- Works on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch in both portrait and landscape mode.
October 2014 Update:
Phonics with Phonograms is now functioning properly on iOS 8! Head to the App Store to download the update. Please contact us via the App Support Page if you have questions.
Phongram App for iPod/iPhone Screenshots
Phongram App for iPad Screenshots
Now available in the iTunes App Store.
blog comments powered by Disqus