- Created: Monday, 18 November 2013 20:30
- Written by Ethan
A fun, effective phonics recognition game that eliminates exceptions and provides a complete picture of the phonograms needed to read and spell!
- Students HEAR the sound, SEE the phonogram, and TOUCH the matching card.
- 10 guided levels to teach the 74 phonograms needed to read and spell 98% of English words.
- Create a custom play list for each student by choosing lowercase, uppercase, single-letter and multi-letter phonograms to review.
- Track individual progress and mastery for multiple students.
- Use the simple flashcard mode for quick review.
- See at a glance which phonograms have been mastered.
- An ageless design that is loved by young children and adults alike.
- Designed to accompany Logic of English curriculum and materials.
- May be used to supplement other Orton-Gillingham based programs or to help any student learn the English phonograms.
- Works on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch in both portrait and landscape mode.
Phongram App for iPod/iPhone Screenshots
Phongram App for iPad Screenshots
Now available in the iTunes App Store.